It’s no secret that we host a “Back to School” Challenge annually and every year we get asked the same question…
“Another Challenge, Why?”
And the answer is simple.
“Giving something a Start Date and Deadline can directly influence intensity levels, it can help you focus on the specific task at hand, and lastly – it can help spark a surge of effort/energy that we often times need in order to achieve a goal and disrupt our daily routine of things.”
Is this challenge for everyone?
As a matter of fact, if you’re in the middle of/following a specific program right now, working with a coach on specific goals, or even in a place in life (mentally or physically) that won’t allow you to spend extra energy on your fitness journey…
This challenge is probably not right for you.
(If you’re working with a coach and unsure… Please talk to your coach)
This Challenge is going to push you outside of your comfort zone, require energy & attention to detail, and really keep you accountable.
All the things you really want and need from a challenge in order to be successful!
Let’s get into it!
What is The Reign “Limitless” 30 Day Challenge All About?
We’ve designed the Reign “Limitless” 30 day Challenge as a way to help you focus on your fitness process and really give it the surge of energy & effort necessary to jump start results in a short period of time.
What you can accomplish is “Limitless” and depends on your level of commitment but there is one thing that all Successful Challengers share and that is…
“All successful challengers “BUY-IN” to the Challenge all the way, meaning – they do all the challenges, work hard to trust the process, and always give it their best effort. There’s no second guessing, complaining, or negative self-talk.
They go “All in” with a positive attitude, stay coachable, and the X-Factor… They start to encourage others along the way!”
And one of the best aspects about all Reign Challenges…
You Are Not Alone!
You will not only be surrounded with Reign Fam and coaches every time you’re at the gym… You’ll also have an online community of other like minded challengers online – ready to encourage, motivate, and support!
Goals Of The “Limitless” Challenge
✅ Help you develop healthy lifestyle habits that will stick with you long term and help you towards fitness goals.
✅ Make your training, working out, and fitness FUN!
✅ Strengthen our community by building more relationships with like minded individuals.
✅ Push you outside of your comfort zones and challenge growth.
✅ Give you a boost of motivation and energy as we transition for that “Back To School” Time of the year.
✅ Help you breakthrough plateaus.
✅ Teach and educate you on strategies and healthy lifestyle habits that can help you with your fitness process.
✅ Reveal what you’re capable of when you Decide, Commit, and Succeed.
So, is this challenge for you?
This Challenge is for you if…
✅ You backed off the intensity in your training over the summer and want to pick things back up heading into the “Back To School” season.
✅ You’re looking to take your training to the next level. (Lose even more weight, start toning, or even really looking to build lean muscle and drop body fat)
✅ Motivation has been low and you need a swift kick in the rear to get back into your health and fitness grind.
✅ You are looking for a challenge to help evolve your training, self-discipline, and nutrition.
✅ You’re looking for accountability. (Let’s be honest, we all need more accountability)
✅ You want to develop new skills in training and nutrition to help you in your fitness journey.
✅ You need to start working out but don’t know where to start and you don’t want to do it on your own.
Okay, let’s start looking at each of the different sections that make up this challenge!
The main Nutrition goal for the 30 Day “Limitless” Fitness Challenge is to help you pay more attention to what you’re eating and putting into your body. By paying more attention, we hope to build new skills/strategies and reinforce…
✅ Making better nutrient dense food choices.
✅ Minimizing the intake of processed and packaged foods (which can eliminate a ton of excess calories)
✅ Less nutrient deficiencies in your body so that it can operate at it’s full potential. (Especially when it comes to burning fat and building lean muscles)
✅ Eating to fuel movement and recovery.
We won’t be asking you to follow a specific protocol or choose a “Diet” Camp to side with (Paleo, Whole 30, Vegan, Ketogenic Diet, HFLC, Plant Based Diet) because we 100% understand that different protocols work for different people. We want you to stick with what works for you!
However, we will be giving you Reign Nutrition Coaching Best Practice Resources that can help you strategize things like portion control, creating meals and meal prep, and other skills to get the most of this challenge.
The Weekly Nutrition Challenges will be designed and focused on helping you build and reinforce these skills/strategies that can be applied to any balanced diet.
These Skills/strategies will help build a strong foundation in Nutrition and help you create a system that works for you and any specific goals.
What If I Need More Help With Food and What To Eat?
If you’re unsure of what to follow and may be new to Nutrition, we do recommend following a Paleo Protocol for the 30 days because of the fact that it does promote eating real nutrient dense foods and has big emphasis on eliminating the crap (processed foods) that your body may have a negative response to.
Things like sugar, processed foods, certain grains, and dairy.
The 2 main factors why we like the eliminating aspect in the Paleo Protocol…
- Removing things like sugar and processed foods in your diet can quickly help eliminate a lot of excess calories. Getting rid of unnecessary calories in your diet can help you lose weight quickly and get back on track with paying attention to what goes in your body.
- Removing certain types of foods like grains and dairy can be a little controversial as they should not be perceived as “bad food” however, many of us (myself included) can have a negative response to these types of food such as inflammation, bloating, and digestive issues. By eliminating them for a set period of time, it can help bring these negative responses to light and can also help reset your body.
The Paleo Nutrition Protocol is still by far the most successful system we have used in a challenge setting.
Familiarize yourself with the Paleo Nutrition Protocol before the challenge here.
We will be providing resources for you if you want to follow the Paleo Protocol. If you’re unsure whether or not this right for you – please talk with one of our Reign Coaches so that they can game plan with you and offer you more insight.
The Fitness section of The 30 Day “Limitless” Challenge will include weekly physical challenges (that you will be able to perform almost anywhere with no equipment) and regular class attendance. If you’re a distance coaching client, please contact your coach and they will give you further instructions on how to manage gym attendance.
For this Challenge, we will have 2 Fitness levels for each challenge and it will be up to you to decide which one is right for you.
✅ Level 1 will be designed for general fitness goals
✅ Level 2 will be designed for individuals who are seeking to increase performance and already have a consistent training foundation.
Note: Both will be challenging and if you have any questions once the challenges are released, please talk with a Reign Coach as we are all here to help you.
How Do The Challenges Work?
- At the beginning of each week, we will announce a Nutrition Challenge and Physical Challenge in the Private Reign “Limitless” 30 Day Challenge Facebook Group Page (which you will have access to).
- You will need to carefully read the instructions and then submit your proof of completion, via the comment section of the post by the specific deadline.
- All instructions, deadlines, and proof rules will be outlined in the Challenge Post.
- NOTE: For the Physical Challenges, it will be up to you to read both Levels carefully and then decide on which one you will perform. Then be sure to identify which level you finished.
Most Proofs will require you to post a photo, time of completion, or selfie to the comment section. We recommend using a FREE Pic Collage APP like PicCollage! If you’re unfamiliar with posting and taking pictures – Reign Coaches are available and more than happy to help. Do not let this discourage you!
The Reign “Limitless” 30 Day Challenge Details
🔥This challenge will be capped at 65 members.🔥
Price: $75 for Members / $299 +tax Non-Members
***Special Significant Other Rate*** If you’re currently a Reign Fitness member and have a significant other who is interested in the challenge, we will be offering them a Special at the Member rate. Please email email@example.com to get them set up for this.
***Buying This As A Gift*** All members will receive a 25% discount OFF the Non-Member Price when buying this Challenge as a Gift. To purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org***
IMPORTANT: Members, get a non-member to register for the Summer ’17 Challenge and receive a $50 discount OFF your registration fee.
Start Date: September 11th, 2017
End Date: October 10th, 2017
Total Duration: 30 Days
Last Day to Register: September 9th, 2017
Email email@example.com to register!
How Does The Challenge Work?
Sign up for the Challenge, get your payment confirmed, and submit your official pre-challenge weight and get measured (by September 9th, 2017)
- Once we have confirmed your payment, you will be given access to The Reign Fitness “Limitless” 30 Day Challenge Facebook Page. (If you do not have Facebook we highly recommend that you do create a profile for this challenge. If you absolutely can not create an account, please talk with a Reign Fitness Coach.
- You will also need to schedule a time to come in and get weighed in and your measurements done by a coach. We will open up scheduling details soon but it will be done the week of September 4th, 2017 (Monday). (If you can’t come in or don’t live close by, please talk to a Reign Fitness Coach) Measurements are due September 9th, 2017 (Saturday).
- Once you get access to the main Challenge Page, review the resources/rules and get to know your coaches/teammates.
- Please remember that this Main Challenge Page is designed for Challenge News, Updates, and Challenges. You will not be able to post anything to the wall of this page. You will be able to post into the comment sections only.
- You will also see challenge updates, reminders, daily/weekly motivations, and other challenger posts in your Team Challenge Facebook Page. Feel free to like, comment, and get involved because WE NEED YOU!
- You might also see some support pages pop up that you will be able to join for different things.
- The first Challenges will be announced on Day 1 – September 11th, 2017.
- What can you do after you register…
- A lot of challengers like to go grocery shopping and meal prep prior to the start of challenges to ensure they are better prepared for week 1.
- We also recommend sitting down and getting a chance to game plan with a coach so that you can talk things out and really strategize for the next 30 days.
- You will also receive information on how to get more resources that can better help you throughout this Challenge so be sure to take advantage of that.
At the end of the 30 days we will pick Top 3 Winners who will be judged on the following…
✅ Bodyweight percentage lost
✅ Bodyweight Measurements Lost
✅ Attendance or Gym Frequency
✅ Community Involvement (Online/Gym)
✅ Challenges Completed
✅ X factor
None of these will outweigh the other in points or influence the selection of the winner. The winners will be judged on all of these points of performance and 99% of time, due to the level of competition, past winners have completed all challenges.
“The rest of the challenge is a combination of meal prep, working out, sweating, having fun, eating real food, ReignFIT/Barbell Classes, overcoming obstacles, planning, building relationships, and working towards a Goals!”
What Reign Fam Members Are Saying About Challenges?
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP FOR THE CHALLENGE???
Register For The 30 Day “Limitless” Challenge!
✅ September 9th, 2017 | Last Day To Register
✅ This Challenge is capped at 65 individuals.
Q & A
Will this Challenge be difficult?
Yes, all of our challenges are designed to push you outside of your comfort zone but don’t worry…
You will have lots of support from the Reign Community, you will have coaches available to help you, and the strength from your team.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer all of your questions. You can also talk to a Reign Fitness Coach at the gym however we will still ask you to email in order to confirm registration.
How do I pay?
Email email@example.com and let us know you’re interested, we will take care of the rest and then contact you to confirm payment method.
If I have a friend that is interested and I want to buy this for them as a gift, to I get a discount?
Yes! You will receive a 25% discount off of the non-member price.
*You can not combine your significant other special offer with the discount.
What if I am traveling while the challenge is going on?
Not a big deal. Don’t forget that your health & fitness is a lifestyle and is something that is a part of you no matter where you go. We’ve had plenty of members complete challenges while traveling and even while in a team challenge.
If I’m brand new to Reign and starting for the first time with this Challenge, is there anything I should focus on?
Yes, there is!
I highly suggest that you set up a meeting with one of our Reign Coaches to sit down and game plan the next 30 days. We want you to feel comfortable, prepared, and most importantly confident that you can take on this challenge and being a new member at the same time!
September 4th | Weigh-ins and Measurements
September 9th, 2017 | Last Day To Register
September 11th, 2017 | First Day Of Challenge
September 25th, 2017 | Halfway Checkpoint For Challenge
October 10th, 2017 | Last Day of Challenge
October 14th, 2017 | Challenge Party