Summer is coming…
And this means Reign Fitness is challenging you to step your fitness game up, dial your nutrition in, and get motivated.
After receiving a lot of feedback, we are challenging you to commit for 6 weeks and go from the end of April all the way through May and into the beginning of June.
“But don’t worry, you’re not going to have to do this alone because this challenge will be a Team Challenge.”
Yes, this means more support, more accountability, and more energy. Not only will your individual effort count for you but it will also count towards your team, so it’s even more imperative that you continue to work hard.
There will be two teams, each led by two Reign Fitness Coaches.
“One team will be led by Coach Mesha and Coach Willie.”
“The other team will be led by Coach Megan and Coach Jodeci.”
After the success of the last team challenge and with all the incredible feedback we received from the Reign Fam, we are so excited to bring you this new Team Format!
We want this Challenge to…
- Help you develop healthy lifestyle habits that will stick with you long term and help you towards fitness goals.
- Be fun!
- Strengthen our community by building more relationships with like minded individuals.
- Push you outside of your comfort zone.
- Offer you a boost of motivation before the summer.
- Help you breakthrough plateaus.
- Teach you strategies that can help develop your health and fitness lifestyle.
- Reveal what you’re truly capable of when you decide to commit and succeed at something.
Once the 6 weeks is up…
We will get together to announce the results and celebrate everyone for finishing the challenge.
Price: $75 for Members / $299 +tax Non-Members
***Special Significant Other Rate*** If you’re currently a member and have a significant other who is interested in the challenge, we will be offering them a Special at the Member rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get them set up for this.
***Buying This As A Gift*** All members will receive a 25% discount OFF the Non-Member Price when buying this Challenge as a Gift. To purchase please email email@example.com***
IMPORTANT: Members, get a non-member to register for the Summer ’17 Challenge and receive a $50 discount OFF your registration fee.
Start Date: April 24th, 2017
End Date: June 4th, 2017
Total Duration: 6 Weeks
Last Day to Register: April 21, 2017
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register!
- Entry Fee into the Challenge
- Unlimited Access to ReignFit Classes
- Access To Main Reign Fitness “Summer 17” Challenge Facebook Page
- Access To Team Facebook Page
- Challenge Resources
- Challenge Party
For this challenge, we wanted to choose a nutrition protocol that was easy to follow, and promoted taking the time to eat real nutrient dense food.
We decided to go with the Paleo Nutrition Protocol.
Not only does the Paleo Nutrition Protocol promote eating real food it also has a big emphasis on eliminating the crap and things your body may have a negative response to.
Things like sugar, processed foods, certain grains, and dairy.
The 2 main factors why we like the eliminating aspect in the Paleo Protocol…
- Removing things like sugar and processed foods in your diet can quickly help eliminate a lot of excess calories in your diet. Getting rid of unnecessary calories in your diet can help you lose weight quickly!
- Removing certain types of foods like grains and dairy can be a little controversial as they should not be perceived as “bad food” however, many of us (myself included) can have a negative response to these types of food such as inflammation, bloating, and digestive issues. By eliminating them for a set period of time, it can help bring these negative responses to light and can help reset your body.
The Paleo Nutrition Protocol is still by far the most successful system we have used in a challenge setting. It was the easiest to implement, most manageable over an extended period of time, and produced the most results.
Familiarize yourself with the Paleo Nutrition Protocol before the challenge here.
We will be providing more resources for you prior to the challenge.
*If you cannot follow a Paleo Nutrition Protocol due to health reasons, please connect with a coach. This will not make or break your ability to participate in this challenge, please communicate.
- Monday of each week, we will announce either a physical challenge, nutrition challenge, team challenge, or a combination of the three.
- Your team will receive 2 points for every team member that completes the challenge.
- And if everyone on the team completes the challenge, you will receive an additional 10 points.
- We will provide scaled movements for all of the physical challenges so that everyone has an opportunity to complete the challenges at their own fit level.
- Challenges must be completed by Sunday 6pm the week of the challenge being issued. (No Exceptions)
- Submission of challenge completion proof will be explained in the directions of the Challenge and due on your team page. (Do not submit proofs of workouts on the main challenge page.)
- Your coaches will be in charge of your submission and your team’s overall submission for issuing of points.
Ex. Proof = Submit a picture of yourself and time of completion of the workout.
Ex. Proof = Submit a picture of your meal.
NEW Team Challenge Events
For the Summer ’17 Fitness Challenge we are bringing you for the first time ever…
Team Challenge Events!
After the success of our Reign Fitness Athletes competing in the Crossfit Open, we wanted to bring the same high energy atmosphere and environment to the rest of our community. Not only was it awesome to watch athletes push each other, we were able to see an incredible level of support for everyone involved.
- Each team will pick one individual or the specified number of team members for the week’s challenge… to workout live at Reign for the Team Challenge Event.
- This event time, once decided, will be consistent throughout the challenge.
- The Team Challenge Event will be open for everyone to come and support their team members participating in the challenge. Not only will this provide an amazing environment to workout in, it will give us opportunities as a community to come together and support each other.
- Remember, you are not competing directly against the other team but working to add points to your own team’s total.
Team Challenge Event Rules
- Once the Team Challenge is announced, it will be up to your Coaches and Team to decide on who will participate in the live event.
- Each team member is only allowed to participate in one live event.
- Point distributions for team challenge events will be based on the specified workout. (This will be a good opportunity to earn Bonus Points) These points will be in addition to all other challenges.
- There won’t be a Team Challenge Event every week so please stay up to date with the Main Facebook Challenge Page and always stay in constant communication with your coaches.
Total Body Weight Percentage Lost
Throughout the challenge, you and your team will be working towards a bodyweight percentage lost goal.
The team with the most bodyweight percentage lost will receive one Bonus Points to go towards their team total.
How Do You Sign Up
This is the easiest part!
Just email…. email@example.com or talk to a ReignCoach.
Once we receive your email, we will send you details on registration.
***Last Day to register will be April 21st, 2017***
Do you want to buy this as a gift for someone else?
(This can make an awesome Birthday Gift, Anniversary Gift, or even a “Just Because Gift”! A lot of our long time Reign Fam members started with us in a Challenge gifted to them from someone in our community.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and information on any discounts that might be available to you as a member.
How Does It Work?
Sign up for the Challenge, get your payment confirmed, and submit your official pre-challenge weight and get measured (by April 21st, 2017)
- Once we have confirmed your payment, you will be given access to The 2017 Reign Fitness “Summer 17” Challenge Facebook Page once it goes live. (If you do not have Facebook we highly recommend that you do create a profile for this challenge. If you absolutely can not create an account, please talk with a Reign Fitness Coach or your team coach.)
- You will also need to schedule a time to come in and get weighed in and your measurements done by a coach. We will open up scheduling details soon but it will be done the week of April 17th. (If you can’t come in or don’t live close by please talk to a Reign Fitness Coach) Measurements are due April 21st, 2017.
- After the registration deadline, Teams will be chosen on April 22, 2017 and you will be added to your Team’s Private Facebook Page.
- There you will meet your coaches and teammates.
- Once you get access to the main Challenge Page, review the resources/rules and get to know your coaches/teammates.
- Please remember that this Main Challenge Page is designed for Challenge News, Updates, and Challenges. You will not be able to post anything to the wall of this page. You will be able to post into the comment sections only.
- You will also see challenge updates, reminders, daily/weekly motivations, and other challenger posts in your Team Challenge Facebook Page. Feel free to like, comment, and get involved because WE NEED YOU!
- The first Challenge will be announced on Day 1 April 24th, 2017.
- What can you do after you register…
- A lot of challengers like to go grocery shopping and meal prep prior to the start of challenges to ensure they are better prepared for week 1.
- You will also receive information on how to get more resources that can better help you throughout this Challenge so be sure to take advantage of that.
- The team with the most points at the end of this challenge wins!
- Yes, this is a team challenge but remember all individual efforts count!
“The rest of the challenge is a combination of meal prep, working out, sweating, having fun, eating real food, ReignFIT/Barbell Classes, overcoming obstacles, planning, building relationships, and working towards a common goal with your team!”
Q & A
Will this Challenge be difficult?
Yes, all of our challenges are designed to push you outside of your comfort zone but don’t worry…
You will have lots of support from the Reign Community, you will have coaches available to help you, and the strength from your team.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
How do I pay?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested, we will take care of the rest and then contact you to confirm payment method.
If I have a friend that is interested and I want to buy this for them as a gift, to I get a discount?
Yes! You will receive a 25% discount off of the non-member price.
*You can not combine your significant other special offer with the discount.
What if I am traveling while the challenge is going on?
Not a big deal. Don’t forget that your health & fitness is a lifestyle and is something that is a part of you no matter where you go. We’ve had plenty of members complete challenges while traveling and even while in a team challenge.
April 17, 2017 | Week is Open to get measurements and weigh ins done. (Schedule to be announced soon)
April 21, 2017 | Last Day To Register for the Summer ’17 Challenge
April 22, 2017 | Team Selection
April 24, 2017 | Day 1 of the Challenge