2016 was an incredible year for Reign Fitness as we watched so many of you, the Reign Fam, reach your health and fitness goals.
And it wasn’t just weight loss…
We got to witness members from our community compete in fitness competitions, complete multiple Reign Challenges throughout the year, and submerge themselves in a healthy lifestyle with our community.
We steam rolled through 2016 and now with tons of momentum on our side…
“2017 awaits for YOU to set new goals and make it the best health & fitness year of your life.”
And what better way to kick off your Health & Fitness in 2017 then with an epic Reign Fitness 30 Day New Year Challenge!
This challenge has been designed to help you…
- Detox from the 2016 Holiday Food Season. (You know… all the finger foods from holiday parties, elaborate dinners, sweet holiday treats, and don’t forget the decadent comfort foods.)
- Kick off the New Year by completing a Fun but Challenging Reign Fitness Challenge.
- Take action towards your health & fitness goals.
- Start the year off by hitting a weight loss goal.
- Kick off the New Year with consistent workouts and compliant eating!
- Have Fun with your fitness.
- Build strength.
- Tackle New Year’s Resolutions head on.
- Get back to eating real foods that are nutrient dense and also compliant for your personal goals.
- Challenge yourself and grow from new experiences.
- Find a supportive community and meet others who can help keep you accountable.
- Develop great fitness and food habits.
- Get closer to your long term fitness goals.
- Jump back on track with your fitness.
- Make short term gains to build even more momentum.
“This challenge is an opportunity for you to set the tone for the rest of your year. It’s an experience that can change the altitude of your entire 2017.”
One of our members, Bossch, best summarized the Reign Fitness Challenge experience in a testimonial at the end of the last Team Series Challenge…
“When I started the challenge I weighed 246lbs and my goal was to lose 15lbs. I hit that goal on the 20 day mark. So I said screw it, let’s aim for 25lbs. As of today, at the end of the challenge, I have lost 27lbs, down to 219lbs and I’ve never felt this good…
I changed my life for the better and I’m god damn proud of myself.” – Bossch
If you’re ready to start the 2017 New Year with the same kind of fire that was lit under Bossch, this challenge is for YOU!
Price: $50 for Members / $250 +tax Non-Members
***Special Significant Other Rate*** If you’re currently a member and have a significant other who is interested in the challenge, we will be offering a special member rate for them. Please email email@example.com to get them set up for this.
Start Date: January 16th, 2017
End Date: February 14th, 2017 (Valentine’s Day)
Total Duration: 30 days
Last Day to Register: January 14th, 2016
- Entry Fee into Challenge
- Unlimited Access to ReignFIT classes
- Access to Private Reign Fitness Facebook Challenge Page
- Reign Fitness New Year Challenge 2017 | Results Party
- Challenge Resources
This New Year’s Challenge Nutrition protocol is geared to help you detox from the 2016 Holiday Food Season and get you back into the groove of eating real nutrient dense foods that help fuel your body for your fitness goals.
And the best way to detox is to eliminate the things that you don’t need and give your body a chance to hit the reset button. Not only will this allow you to eliminate a ton of excess calories from your diet, it will give your body an opportunity to heal itself from foods that may have been causing inflammation, bloating, and discomfort.
What To Eliminate For The 30 Days
- Sugar (both real and artificial): No maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, coconut sugar, Splenda, Equal, Nutrasweet, xylitol, stevia
- Grains: wheat, rye, barley, oats, corn, rice, millet, bulgur, sorghum, amaranth, buckwheat, sprouted grains like quinoa.
- Dairy: exception is butter and ghee
- Alcohol: all alcohol even used in cooking
“Removing certain types of foods like grains and dairy can be a little controversial as they should not be perceived as “bad food” however, many of us (myself included) can have a negative response to these types of food such as inflammation, bloating, and digestive issues. By eliminating them for a set period of time, it can help bring these negative responses to light and can help reset your body.”
But detoxing isn’t the only Nutritional goal for this Challenge…
We also want you to learn how to fuel your body with what it needs for training and utilize strategies like meal prepping that can support your personal fitness goals. This means working hard for 30 days to develop some solid nutritional habits that will stick with you.
“But don’t worry, you’re not on your own – our challenges are designed to help you progressively build a foundation of good habits that can last well beyond the 30 days of this challenge.”
Physical | Lifestyle | Nutrition | Challenges
- Monday of each week, we will announce either a physical challenge, nutrition challenge, or a combination of both.
- We will provide scaled movements for all of the challenges so that everyone has an equal opportunity to complete the challenges.
- Challenges must be completed by Sunday 9pm the week of the challenge being issued. (No Exceptions)
- Submission of challenge completion proof will be explained in the directions of the Challenge and due on the Challenge Post. (Do not submit proofs of workouts on the main challenge page area but only on the Challenge Post.)
*We will have a new physical challenge element that will be introduced very early in the challenge and continue through until the very end. Keep your eyes peeled for any hints before the challenge. This will be announced in Week 1.
Ex. Proof = Submit a picture of yourself and time of completion of the workout.
Ex. Water Challenge Proof
Ex. Physical Challenge Proof completed with some other Challengers.
How Does It Work?
Sign up for the Challenge, get your payment confirmed, and submit your official pre-challenge weight and get measured (by January 15th, 2017 12pm Noon.
- Once we have confirmed your payment, you will be given access to our New Year 2017 Challenge Facebook Members Page once it goes live. (If you do not have Facebook we highly recommend that you do create a profile for this challenge. If you absolutely can not create an account, please talk with a Reign Fitness Coach.)
- You will also need to schedule a time to come in and get weighed in and your measurements done by a coach. We will open up scheduling details soon but it will be done the week of January 9th. (If you can’t come in or don’t live close by please talk to a Reign Fitness Coach) Measurements are due January 15th.
- Once you get access to our Members Page, review the resources/rules and wait until January 16th when the first challenges are announced.
- A lot of challengers like to go grocery shopping and meal prep prior to the start of challenges to ensure they are better prepared for week 1.
- You will also receive information on how to get more resources that can better help you throughout this Challenge so be sure to take advantage.
- Lastly, you will also see challenge updates, reminders, daily/weekly motivations, and other challenger posts on the Challenge Facebook Page. Feel free to like, comment, and get involved because WE NEED YOU!
- This Challenge will be scored on total Bodyweight Percentage Lost (this ensures an equal opportunity for everyone), inches lost, attendance/consistency, attitude, Reign Community involvement, and challenge completion.
- Although this is an individual challenge… Every challenge becomes a group event. It’s the incredible thing about Reign Fitness, our community is our greatest strength so be sure to lean on others and be equally willing to help when you can.
“The rest of the challenge is a combination of meal prep, working out, sweating, having fun, eating real food, ReignFIT/Barbell Classes, overcoming obstacles, planning, having fun, and working towards a common goal with the Reign Fitness Family!”
How Do You Sign Up?
Email: Info@bereignfit.com or talk to your ReignFIT Coach and submit payment in person!
***Last Day to sign up will be January 14th, 2017***
Do you want to buy this as a gift for someone else?
(This can make an awesome Late Christmas Gift, Birthday Gift, or New Year’s Gift! A lot of our long time Reign Fam members started with us in a Challenge gifted to them from someone in our community.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and information on any discounts that might be available to you as a member.
Q & A
Will this Challenge be difficult?
Yes, it’s a challenge.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
How do I pay?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your interested, we will take care of the rest and then contact you to confirm payment method.
If I have a friend that is interested, can I buy it for them at a discount?
As long as you are a Reign Fitness member, you will be able to buy this challenge at a discount from it’s original rate. Email us and we will be more than happy to help you get this set up for a friend.
*You can not combine your significant other special offer with the discount.
What if I am traveling while the challenge is going on?
Not a big deal. Don’t forget that your health & fitness is a lifestyle and is something that is a part of you no matter where you go. We’ve had plenty of members complete challenge while traveling or even being gone the entire time. This is an opportunity for you to really get a jump start in 2017 – the commitment is yours.
What if I’m not close to Reign but want to participate in the challenge?
If you are a distance coaching client or just not in the area and want to participate in this challenge, you are more than welcome to join us. A lot of the physical/nutrition challenges are designed to be completed from home anyways. Please send an email to email@example.com and we can help answer any questions for you.