Last Friday, our Reign Men participating in the Movember charity held a Burpee-Thon to help raise money and awareness for Men’s Health.
Not sure what Team Preign Mantis signed up to do…
Check out this previous post “Reign Fitness Calling Men To Squat Up For Movember”
With so many men in our lives falling victim to health related problems we wanted to do something to fight back, educate others, and bring awareness to everyone.
Men’s Health Stats In The U.S.
- 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime.
- Prostate cancer is the 2nd most common cancer in men in the United States.
- 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
- 1 in 36 men will die from prostate cancer (about 29,480 men) accounting for about 22% of all male deaths from cancer
- About 380 men will die of testicular cancer
- Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men aged 15 – 35 years
- More than four times as many men as women die by suicide in the United States
- Team Preign mantis raised over $1300 for Team Preign Mantis
- We had over 20 different people/companies donate to our Team
- As a team we completed 3,005 Burpees as a Team on Friday
Thank You Reign Fitness Family & Supporters
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone that donated, especially to our Reign Fitness Family who donated (we have a lot of charity projects currently going on at Reign right now)
The Burpee-Thon was challenging but so much fun to do with team members. Big shout out to all the guys on Team Preign Mantis for getting their burpees done!
After all those Burpees, some members of Team Preign Mantis got together and celebrated the 3,000 plus burpees completed!
But our Moustache and Movember Journey isn’t over by any means…
Our commitment to raising money and awareness to Men’s health continues on until the end of November and we need your help raising money to reach our goal!
You can still donate to our Team Page here. Anything helps!
If you haven’t already checked out Reign Fitness or dropped in for a class, make sure to take advantage of your FREE Class here. We want to workout with you!