What is Movember?
“Can’t Grow One, Don’t Worry Neither Can I But I Can Always Try!”
How did this all get started?
How do you sign up with the Reign Fitness Team?
- It’s so easy…
- Go to The Movember Website Here.
- Create an account and join the Reign Fitness Team : Preign Mantis
- Start Raising Funds
- Also, let Albert know that you will be joining the team in the members page, via email Albert@bereignfit.com, or in person at the gym so that he can track progress and make sure you get onto the team.
- *We will be setting a fundraising goal together as a team!
- Once you signup, Albert will add you to a Facebook Group Page for all of us and we will try to do awesome things in the month to make sure we keep morale high, support each other, and keep our staches on point!
*Do you have a friend (non-member) who wants to do it too?
Awesome, what I’m willing to do for anyone who wants to join our Team is…
Offer 50% OFF our Trial Month Membership of Unlimited ReignFIT Classes if they join our Team/our cause and grow a Moustache for the entire 30 days/help us raise funds.
Email email@example.com to get signed up if you’re interested.
I will be limiting this to 7 spots only.
*Remember that our team name is Preign mantis.
Bringing The Men Of Reign Together
Helping people improve the quality of their life through fitness, nutrition, and community is built into the DNA of Reign Fitness. (It’s actually our mission statement)
Not only is this an opportunity to bring awareness to an incredible cause that so many of us have been personally affected by but it’s also a chance for the men in our Reign community to work together as a team to go forth and carryout Reign’s core value mission.
“If we can collectively raise even 1 dollar or help 1 individual… It was worth it.”
I’ve seen the Reign community come together to do some incredible things and I know this can be another opportunity for us to make a difference.
It’s not often that the “Guys” get a chance to do something together that can impact not only our gym and community but the future of Men’s Health.
How Does It Work?
It’s pretty simple…
- Go Online and sign up to be a part of our team.
- Raise Money using the link they gave you and our team page.
- Clean Shave to start the Month of November.
- Grow and Groom your Moustache for 30 days and continue to bring awareness, raise money, and talk to everyone about why your growing a moustache!
- Stay connected with our team.
- Get together at the end of 30 days to celebrate our cause and what we were able to do!
Where is Men’s Health Today?
General Men’s Health Stats in the US
- Average life expectancy for men in the United States is almost five years less than women (76.2 years compared to 81 years)
- Around 15 million American adults (6.7% of the population) are diagnosed with depression each year.
- 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime
- More than one-third of adults (34.9%) in the United States are obese
- 12.1% of men 18 years and over are in fair or poor health
Prostate Cancer Facts
- Prostate cancer is the 2nd most common cancer in men in the United States
- In 2014, more than 233,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer
- 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
- 1 in 36 men will die from prostate cancer (about 29,480 men) accounting for about 22% of all male deaths from cancer
- Risk of being diagnosed with prostate cancer increases with age
Testicular Cancer Facts
- Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men aged 15 – 35 years
- About 8,820 new cases of testicular cancer are diagnosed in men each year
- About 380 men will die of testicular cancer
- Testicular cancer is generally rare in non-Caucasian populations worldwide
- The five-year relative survival rate for men in the United States with localized testicular cancer is 99%
Mental Health Facts
- 1 in 4 adults in the United States will experience a mental health problem in a given year
- Around 15 million American adults (6.7% of the population) are diagnosed with depression each year
- 1 in 5 adults each year experience an anxiety disorder
- In 2010, a total of 38,364 Americans died by suicide and over three-quarters (79%) of these suicides were men
- More than four times as many men as women die by suicide in the United States
*Referenced from the Movember Mediaroom
At The End Of The 30 Days…
We will get together as a community and really celebrate Men’s Health. Also…
- We will give awards for the best and worst Moustaches
- Celebrate the 30 days of Awesomeness
- Honor Men’s Health and those who have been impacted by it.
- Try our Damn hardest to bring awareness to Men’s Health because it needs it.
- Share our 30 day Journey with as many people as we can.
Moustache Growing Tips
Reign Fitness Guys, YOU Game?
If you are, take action and come be a part of our squad PREIGN MANTIS.
Let’s make November, sorry I meant Movember, truly special for our community and do this thing for all the Men that will face a health issue in their lives and for all the Men who have lost their lives to a health related disease.