It’s not always easy getting a workout in when you’re traveling or when you’re short on time.
Finding a gym or getting to one can be inconvenient, figuring out what to do for a workout is always challenging, and when you’re traveling – workout motivation isn’t always at it’s highest.
This is why we wanted to share these 3 Time Efficient Body Weight Workouts that not only deliver a good sweat but also make your training challenging and fun.
*These workouts aren’t just for people in hotels and AirBnB’s – These are great workouts you can do anywhere if you’re short on time.
Hope you enjoy!
If you want more workouts while on the go… Check out 4 Workouts For The Reign Traveler
“Short But Sweet”
Every Minute On The Minute (EMOM)
Directions: Complete the exercises for the set number of reps at the top of every minute. When you are done, use the rest of the minute to recover. Repeat for the total number of minutes.
- You should have about 15-20 seconds of recovery. Adjusts reps as needed.
- Stick with the set number of reps you start with for as long as possible.
- If there are 2 exercises listed, Complete both exercises in the same minute window.
- If there is a set
Part 1 | EMOM x 10 minutes
Body weight Squats x 10-15 reps
Burpees x 5 reps
Break 2-3 minutes
Part 2 | EMOM
Minute 1-3 : Pushups x 10-20 reps
Minute 3-6 : Situps x 15-25 reps
Minutes 6-9: Push To Plank x 15 reps
*If you’re looking to add some challenging variations to your pushups check out…
Directions: Complete as many reps with good form of each of the following exercises. As soon as one is done move on to the next exercise. One time through for max reps.
- Tip: Track your total number of reps and write it down. Next time you attempt this workout you have a number to shoot for and beat.
2 Minute Max Body weight Squats
2 Minute Max Pushups
2 Minute Max Alternating Lunges
2 Minute Max Sit-ups
2 Minute Max Walkouts
2 Minute Max Burpees
Every Minute On The Minute (EMOM) x 20 minutes
Directions: Complete the set number of reps for Burpees on the odd minutes starting at minute 1. Break and recover for 60 seconds on the even minutes. Repeat for 20 minutes.
- Pick a set number of reps that is challenging. Something you probably won’t be able to complete for the 10 rounds. (Don’t let yourself off easy)
- Hold on as long as possible.
- Then adjust reps down as necessary.
EMOM x 20 minutes
Odd Minutes : 15-25 Burpees
Even Minutes : Recover