Name: Austin Levy
Occupation: Xerox Support for Boeing
1. What inspired you to come to Reign? How did you find out about us?
I was out of the gym scene for 3-4 months and decided to get back in to it. I knew that Martha went to Reign and so I started to talk to her about Reign and one thing lead to another. After the first workout I was hooked and knew it was the right choice.
2. Tell us a little about yourself. What’s a Day in the Life of Austin?
Besides being awesome there’s little to tell you about myself.
Reign Fitness 5 days a week and play basketball 3 days a week and I try to throw in some work on my days off.
3. What has been your biggest accomplishments here at Reign?
The biggest accomplishment at Reign so far has been my consistency on how often I go. Other times I have been off and on with other gyms and Reign is addicting and I need to go if not it ruins my day.
4. Tell us your favorite memory so far at Reign.
My favorite memory so far was when I started at Reign I was @235lbs. The next time I got on a scale was at Reign and I was @223lbs
5. If you were a SuperHero, which one matches best with your personality? Why?
I did one of those SuperHero quizzes on Facebook to find out and I got Iron Man.
6. What’s your motto?
If your not able to laugh at life your not able to live life.
7. Spring is approaching and summer is just around the corner. What are your plans?
My plans are to try an travel more and get in better shape.
8. Who is your HERO and why?
My Dad hands down has been my Hero. My Dad throughout my life has shown me what is to be a father, a husband and a son.
9. What’s your favorite exercise and why? What’s your least favorite and why?
Burpees are my favorite exercise because it’s my least favorite exercise and vise versa.
10. What advice would you give to anyone looking to start their fitness journey?
Never let the start of your fitness journey discourage you from continuing on your fitness journey.
11. Favorite television show?
I have to many… Undateable, Scorpion, Gotham, The Flash to name a few.
12. Favorite Song to workout?
The Chainsmokers – Roses
Gwen Stefani ft Fetty Wap – Asking For It
Kid Ink ft Fetty Wap – Promises
Justin Bieber – Company
13. Favorite Cheat Meal?
Anything and Everything
14. What are your hobbies outside of Reign?
Besides longs walks on the beaches of Seattle and Hiking the mountains of Snoqualmie and Issaquah. I really don’t have any hobbies.
15. What are your future health and fitness goals?
Maybe one day get my nutrition right and to just stay in shape.
Fill In The Blank…
I Love… My Wife My Family My Life
I Am… Awesome
I Wish… I could be more Awesomer
I Eat… Everything and Anything