Last Valentines Day we had a blast.
Teams of couples signed up to workout, have fun, and celebrate each other. The event was really designed to bring our Reign Fit Fam together and acknowledge all the strong couples we have in our community.
We had multiple events, judges, and a ton of Reign Fit Fam came out to support everyone competing.
Check out some of the highlights.
(You might recognize some members from your class)
The event was so much fun last year that we decided to host it again but of course we had to supercharge it and make some changes.
So here it is…
The 2016 Reign Fitness Valentine’s Day Throwdown
This year we will also be in a competition format and again with teams of two working out together.
Valentine’s Day Team Throwdown 2016 / Feb 13, 2016
- Teams do not have to be couples.
- Teams can be made up of any two people (Male/Female, Male/Male, Female/Female) as long as one of them is a member. (If you are bringing a guest or non-member, please reach out to a coach so they can get them set up and ready to workout before they come in) ***(We always love to see our Reign Couples work together!)***
- The first start time will be at 8am and the competition for each team will last about an hour from start to finish.
- There will be a total of 4 events with sufficient amount of set rest times in between each workout. (last year there was only about 1 minute between each workout/don’t worry we’ve increased the rest time this year)
- There will be judges @ each event overseeing each team and keeping track of their reps/rounds/time.
- Events will be posted few days before the actual event.
- Entry Fee: Positive Attitude and Awesome Energy
- Start times will be every 10 minutes starting at 8am – there will be a separate announcement/post for when sign up is open in our members page. (You will also be able to sign up when your at Reign Fitness)
We are super excited about this event so please make sure to either find a teammate and participate or come out and support everyone in the competition!