It’s finally here…
The 40 Day Reign Fitness Anniversary Challenge.
And we wanted to make this challenge “Extra Special”!
Well, this September marks the 1 year Anniversary since the opening of the Reign Fitness & Performance Training Facility and we wanted to make sure it was memorable.
And what better way then hosting an Epic Transformation Challenge!
Not Only Is The Challenge Taking Place In September For Our Anniversary… It’s The Perfect Timing To Help Everyone Build Momentum Heading Into The Fall And Holiday Season!
Yes, it’s that time of the year again, you know…
Back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years!
And for most of us this means…
“Treats, parties (we even have our own epic Reign Fitness Christmas Party every year), extra calories, being less active outdoors (because it rains here in Washington), and increased chances of falling behind in our health and fitness.”
“The Fall and Holiday season can be brutal!”
We’ve always found that by hosting a challenge pre-holiday season, we were able to help members get focused, set and achieve some health/fitness goals, and really develop some great strategies to help stay on track.
Before we get into more details about The 40 Day Reign Fitness Anniversary Challenge, I wanted to take a quick second to address the one question I’ve been getting asked a lot already…
“But I’ve Already Done A Challenge Before… Should I Do Another One? What’s The Point?”
I absolutely love it when I hear this response from members and other people who have participated in one of our challenges!
Because the reality is your health and fitness is an ongoing long term journey with a lot of ups and downs.
And what challenges offer is a huge momentum shift upwards and helps you progress in your health/fitness journey.
My favorite part about challenges is that it gives you an opportunity to…
- Set specific goals: Goal Focused Training can give your workouts more intensity, purpose, and most importantly give you something to strive for in the short term. The short term nature of the goal allows you to crank up the intensity for the 40 days to a level that would not be possible to maintain in the long term.
- Goals can be specially fitness related like: Be able to do 10 perfect Pushups, Pr my back squat by 10 pounds,
- Goals can be behavior related like: Make it to all training/class sessions, Wake Up early to eat breakfast everyday, Foam Roll and Stretch 3x a week.
- Goals can be results related like: Lose 10lbs by the end of the challenge, drop 3 inches by the end of the challenge, drop 2% body fat by the end of the challenge.
- You can set any type of goals to help you stay focused and have a specific motivation throughout the challenge.
- Set a specific deadline
Too often we train without giving ourselves a deadline for a specific goal.
This can quickly lead to lack of focus, getting burnt out, losing consistency, and even quitting.
By giving yourself a deadline, you instantly give yourself that light at the end of the tunnel. Just having an end point allows you to strategize more effectively, prioritize health & fitness higher than normal because it’s for only 40 days, and gives you a finish line that regardless of how difficult things turned out – you’re done when you cross.
The Intangibles that make your Challenge Journey Amazing…
The Reign Fit Fam
There’s something special that happens when the Reign Fit Fam comes together for one cause whether it’s to support one of our own raise money for her 100+ Mile MS Bike Ride or work together to get through a challenge.
- It’s the atmosphere the Reign Fitness Family sets every time you walk into the gym.
- It’s the accountability the Reign Fitness Family offers you in and outside of the gym.
- It’s the Reign community that comes together to make sure everyone crosses the finish line.
- It’s knowing that your not grinding through this challenge alone.
Anytime you get extra motivation to take your training, nutrition, and fitness up a notch…
I say go get the most out of it because let’s get real, motivation comes and goes frequently. It’s also super hard to stay focused and motivated 100% of the time.
And if there’s one thing our Challenges do…
It’s motivate the hell out of people to give it their best and commit to themselves.
Challenges Help You Push Outside Of Your Comfort Zone
It’s never easy to push outside of your comfort zone.
But a lot of the time, that’s where we start to see the results, the change, and ultimately the transformation.
Sometime’s it takes another person to help you, a challenge to motivate you, or fear staring you right in the face for you to step up to the plate and take a swing!
And that’s exactly what the 40 Day Reign Fitness Anniversary Challenge and all of our challenges are designed to do.
They are designed to take you to the edge of your comfort zone, challenge you with something you think you can’t do, and then give you the opportunity to overcome.
Now, that I’ve covered the big question let’s move on to the some details.
What’s New This Challenge
- The Most Obvious new change to this fitness challenge is the addition of 10 more days. I’m sure many of you may be wondering… “How much can 10 days make a difference to a challenge?”
Well, I’m glad you asked because 10 Days will…
- Add an additional Physical Challenge Week
- Add an additional Nutrition Week
- Add another compounding week of Physical Challenges
- Add another compounding week of Nutrition
- We will not require Nutrition Journaling during this challenge which you may have seen in the past. However, it is still highly recommended that you journal or utilize My Fitness Pal.
- We will be introducing a New Nutrition Protocol that will require eliminating certain food groups each week with the goal to reduce the negative effects that they may have on your body and motivate everyone to take the time to eat real, whole, nutritious foods.
Not only can eliminating certain unhealthy food groups help you cut excess calories from your diet it can help reduce the amount of inflammation in your body, reduce the negative hormonal effects, and help restore your digestive system to it’s original health.
Along with the strategic weekly removal of specific food groups, we will also have a some standard nutrition rules that will be required to follow such as: No Alcohol, No Processed Foods, etc.
Will it be difficult?
But you have to remember that this is a challenge and the main goal for this program is to help you progress in your health and fitness.
And please keep in mind this is not for months on end… It’s only 40 days!
- After witnessing all of our previous challengers rise up to every single physical challenge we gave them, we decided to make our physical challenges even more challenging…
Hope you all are ready!
That’s all that needs to be said here.
40 Day Reign Fitness Anniversary Challenge
Location: Reign Fitness & Performance
What does this Challenge include:
- Includes entry fee into challenge.
- UNLIMITED Access to ReignFIT classes at Reign Fitness & Performance for duration of Challenge.
- Reign Fitness 40 Day Reign Fitness Anniversary Challenge Training Manual
- Reign Fitness 40 Day Reign Fitness Anniversary Challenge Nutrition Manual
- Sit down Game Plan/Coaching Session with a Reign Fitness Coach. (Must schedule)
- Access to the private Reign Fitness 40 Day Anniversary Challenge Facebook Group.
- Discounts to other Reign Fitness & Performance Programs
- Discounts include Semi-Private Personal Training, Nutrition Coaching, Small Group Personal Training
***Ask a Reign Fitness Coach about Special offers if you’re interested in any additional programs during this Challenge***
- You must submit before and after pictures in order to participate in the challenge and be eligible for prizes if you place in the top 3. There are no exceptions. You are responsible for taking your own pictures and submitting them to a Reign Fitness Coach via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Nemesia@bereignfit.com, phone, or in person before the start date of the Challenge.
- Challengers must submit 3 Before pictures by September 14th. One from the front view, side view, and rear view.
- Men please take pictures in shorts and no shirt.
- Women please take pictures in bathing suits, shorts and sports bra, or shorts and tank top.
- Challengers must submit 3 After pictures of the same front, side, and rear view no later than October 23, 2015 Saturday.
- Challengers must have measurements taken before the start of the challenge. (Distance challengers must be responsible for getting measurements done on their own and submitted via email)
- Challengers must weigh-in and take measurements during designated scheduled times with a coach by the start date.
- Challengers must also weigh-in and take measurements during designated scheduled times with a coach before or by the end date. (will be announced during challenge)
- Overall Weight Loss
- Overall Measurements
- Visual Transformation (based off of before and after pictures)
- Training and Class Attendance
- Completion of Workout Challenges
- Completion of Nutrition Challenges
- Ability to follow all Challenge Rules
- Attitude (Major points here)
- Online participation (In Facebook groups, Social Media)