We are stoked to announce the first ever Reign Fitness & Performance Group Hike!
After a ton of interest, we finally decided that it was time to take advantage of this amazing Pacific Northwest Summer and apply our fitness by being active in the outdoors.
And considering I’m not the biggest hiker, I reached out to one of our members, Divina Ramolete, to lead/organize this adventure!
Here is some information she sent to me for the Reign Fitness Family to check out!
Hike to Talapus Lake
(I think the hike will take about 2 hours to get to Talapus lake and 1.5 hours back but will give you confirmation Tuesday)
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes with tread
- Northwest Forest Pass per vehicle (I have one).
- A day pass can be purchased at the trailhead or online for $5.
- Those interested in an annual NW Forest Pass can purchase it online or at any REI.
- Link: http://www.wta.org/hiking-info/passes/passes-and-permit-info
- Water (at least 1 gallon)
- Sunscreen (if sunny)
- Dress in layers (depending on weather)
- Camera for pics
- If wanting to swim in the lake, bring proper attire/towels
- a POSITIVE Attitude (nobody likes grumpy hikers)
- Northwest Forest Pass (if driving)
- Dogs are allowed
From Seattle, head east on I-90 to exit 45. Turn left, and drive under the freeway on FR 9030. In 1 mile follow the road around to the right at a junction. Continue straight on a gravel, sometimes severely potholed road to the trailhead at the road’s end.