After a lot of requests from members’ friends and family…
We have decided to bring back the $79 Month Trial Membership for the Month of March!
Starts: March 1st, 2015
Signup Deadline: Feb 28, 2015 (Sunday)
Cost: $79 + tax
What do you get for $79 in the month of March…
- Unlimited access to all ReignFIT classes. (schedule can be found in the schedule section in the menu at the top of the page)
- Access To The Reign Fitness Members Only Facebook Page
- Access To All The Reign Fitness Coaches and Staff
- Access To Limited Time Special Offers for Full Memberships (Announced After Trial membership Purchase)
- Support from ReignFitFam Community
- FREE 1 on 1 sit-down meeting with a Reign Coach
Who is this Trial Month For?
The Reign Fitness Trial Month is for…
- Looking for extra motivation to kickstart their fitness journey.
- Individuals who want to lose weight.
- Anyone who has goals to get stronger, leaner, and gain lean muscle.
- People who have fallen off track a little bit but need a little extra motivation to get back into it.
- Anyone looking for a support group and fit family.
- Men and Women who thrive in a high energy group atmosphere.
If any of these sounded like you…
Email email@example.com to get signed up for your Trial Month.
***Again deadline is Feb 28, 2015***
I’ve also been getting a ton of emails, FB messages, and IG inquiries on a bunch of other questions – not just involving the Reign Fitness $79 Trial Month so I just wanted to take a second to answer some of those too…
(I know I probably have responded back to you already but they were good questions so I will share the top 5 most commonly asked questions here.)
1. Where are you Located?
Reign Fitness and Performance is located at…
3895 NE 4th st. Renton, WA 98056
We are in the Renton highlands neighborhood just before Union Ave. if you are headed up from the bottom of the hill by highway 405.
2. Does Reign Fitness and Performance offer Personal Training?
Yes, we offer small group personal training and semi-private personal training.
Small Group Personal Training is in groups of 3-10 people. Offers strength and conditioning in a high energy smaller group setting!
Semi-Private Personal Training is in groups of 1-3 people. Individualized training programs that offer the attention of 1-on-1 personal training but with the perks of training partners in our smallest grouping available… all at a more affordable price.
Program descriptions under Programs in the above menu.
3. “Some of the pictures on the Reign Fitness and Performance Facebook Page of people working out look hardcore and a bit intimidating. I haven’t worked out in awhile, will I be alright?”
You, will 100% be fine.
We completely understand that everyone is at a different fit level.
Our Reign Fitness Coaches offer different ways to scale movements and workouts in order to accommodate your starting fit level.
As you get better, our coaches find new ways to challenge you and keep progressing you.
The most important thing is to get started and see for yourself.
4. What is the best way to get a hold of you?
The absolute best way to get a hold of us is by email. For any general questions about schedule, location, program inquiries, and sign-ups… Please email the firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to contact a coach directly, here are the email addresses. If you would like to have an even quicker response please fill in the subject line of your email with appropriate description. Thanks!
Albert = Albert@bereignfit.com
Nemesia = Nemesia@bereignfit.com
Martha = Martha@bereignfit.com
5. How can I get involved with the Reign Fitness Nutrition Program that I keep hearing a lot about?
The Reign Fitness Nutrition Program has been growing extremely fast and has been a lot of fun!
Currently, the Program is full and the enrollment is closed.
We will be opening the program up in May 2015 but will be accepting inquiries and forming a wait list in the mean time. (Limited spaces available)
As we get closer to May, we will be sharing more information!
Please email email@example.com with Nutrition Program in the subject line for more information.